Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yea! No Gain!

R1P3D2
LIW 166.8
Today 168.2
1.4 over LIW

This is a quick post, because we are going out of town this afternoon for a funeral. My cousin's FIL passed away, and she needs us to take care of my aunt during the funeral tomorrow. My aunt needs help getting in and out of the care, up and down from chairs, etc. So off to Corpus we go.

I had a lean chorizo an degg omelet yesterday for lunch, with sliced tomatoes. It tasted good at the time, but later it kicked my butt! Dinner was fruit and cheese. No exercise yesterday, on my way to the gym now.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Becca said...

WOW! Shelly, I just saw your photos and, well, WOW! It's amazing, your saddlebags have packed up and ridden away! You really look terrific. Congratulations on some great results!
Take care and I'm sorry to hear of your cousin's loss.

applebottomblues said...

Hope you had a good workout. I can't wait to start next week. I'm going away this weekend and I'll be starting my workouts on monday morning. I wanna get tight like you! Your progress is inspiring. Thanks again for the pics.