Monday, February 18, 2008

7 More Days

VLCD 36
Yesterday 172.2
Today 171.0
Loss of <1.0>
Total lost 24.8

Doin the Happy Dance for sure! I needed that because I have been more hungry the last couple of days, and have seriously considered stopping early! But not now!!!! LOL

And of course, I finally caught the ick that is going around. Saturday we nearly froze to death selling Girl Scout cookies all day. Then Sat night I had a tickle in my throat. Yesterday morning I thought I had lucked out with only laryngitis, but this morning proves otherwise! What really makes me mad is that I have the day off for President's Day! So I've already been popping the Zicam, and will continue to do so. Plus hubby got me vitamin C yesterday too.

So, I'm going to go prepare some tea, and get my daughter off to school, then I'll curl up on the couch, and channel surf!

As for yesterday's comments, here are my replies:

Jenn, you are so right! The only people who truly get it are the ones that are doing it! Maybe we are a cult????? ROTFL

Monica, I decided to wait because otherwise, in a way, food would still be controlling me...does that make sense? And I promise a post soon about how I got into triathlons and walking 1/2 marathons. I will also share about my true sports love...road biking!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that ick is getting EVERYONE! I really began to worry after 3 weeks of flu, but everyone else seems to be getting hit hard too. I'm a Zicam girl myself, and am popping buffered Vitamin C like candy -- hope you dodge this one!

And I love how we're all posting oursleves in bathing suits now -- that season will be here soon!

BizBuzz said...

Hey girlfriend, YES! It's moving again! That is phenom! GO GO GO!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Girl 1 pound...isn't that the best?! Only 7 days left? I didn't realize you would be bailing so soon too! You have had such an excellent round and it's been so fun to follow your progress.

Gosh, I was feeling really hungry last night too! I was thinking it was a little strange but I know that TOM is right around the corner. Are you skipping injections on Sundays?

Have a wonderful day off...nothin' like chillin on a Monday with no place to go!

applebottomblues said...

OMG! I seriously just noticed your ticker! I promise I didn't copy it :) boy we think alike!

Great loss today. You have rocked this round out honey! I'm happy dancin with you ;-) I've got 8 more days and I'll be on P3 as well... counting down.

Becca said...

Wow what a great loss! And so late in the game too!

Hey I just thought I'd tell you that the vitamin C flush seems to be working for me. Here's how Biz told me to do it: Pop 1000mg every hour until you reach "bowel tolerance" which means until it gets runny. then do it again the next day.
This is my second day and my sinuses are much clearer today. I'll keep you posted on how I am tomorrow!