Monday, February 11, 2008

Counting Down

VLCD 28
Yesterday 175.4
Today 175.0
Loss of < .4>
Total lost 20.8

Ok, I am only 15 days away from my last injection. I need to be totally serious from here on out. No more being led astray by the antics of my fellow bloggers! LOL

Yesterday was busy, but nice and relaxing at the same time. I am excited to share that one of my dear friends is coming over today to learn how to administer the HCG. She ordered all her supplies yesterday, but since I have some extra HCG mixed up, and also an extra ampule, she is going to get started today. I am so excited for her! Now I just need to teach her how to blog!

In the interest of keeping myself honest, I am starting to post complete meals.

Yesterday, I had a cup of vegetable broth, 2 skinny grissini , tilapia with asparagus, and grilled chicken salad. I also had 2 cups of decaf chai tea, each with a 1/2 teaspoon of milk...almost tasted like a Starbucks Chai tea Latte! Oh yeah, a half of an orange that my daughter didn't want.

So there, I am on my way down....every pun intended! LOL

Oh yeah, and since everyone is getting ready for the beach, I did too!

Comments from my friends:

Lili, my friend, we are bright, capable and strong women, we are doing this! BTW, my daughter just turned 8. She's in second grade.

3 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Wow hon you are losing losing! Dont you love it when the scale goes down? LOL....of course we all do.

I told my husband I was planning on having an affiar....of course his look of concern dissapated when I told him it was with the scale. LOL....Monday mornings are silly for me.

I think it is because I dread the rest of the week. :P

Take care hon!
Crystal :D

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, totally missed yesterdays post, sorry about that. I think under the circumstances, you did well. If you have followed me for any length of time, you will see that I have my thoughts about special occasions.

Don't follow my lead girlfriend. You know why I am doing these things right? You know why I am testing the limits right? I have put my time in, I have been down that road. And girl, I lost best when not questioning the good Dr S.

So be true to the protocol, and it will be true to you!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well look at you in your little sassy suit ready for the beach!

We are both Texans (no wonder why we like each other)! Looks like you had a good weekend and still losing! So it's very realistic for you to drop another 10 lbs huh?! I need to be good with you for the remainder...ahhh!