Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just Humming Along

VLCD 29
Yesterday 175
Today 174.4
Loss of <.6>
Total lost 21.4

Ok, Yesterday was just another day in VLCD land! LOL I had a big bowl of cabbage soup with chicken for lunch, and for dinner I had 1/4 cup of my chili over 1 egg plus 2 egg whites. That is a comfort food from my childhood. It's really good I promise!

We went to visit the new school, and turned in our application. It looks like our daughter is #2 on the list. So now we wait to see if there is an available spot. I have calmed down now, and know that this is all in God's hands.

I am starting to wonder how I am going to add back in some carbs on Phase 3. I am going to have to do some research on this and be a science experiment! LOL

And yesterday, my friend who I will be referring to as JB came over and she gave herself her first injection! Yea!!!! She is on her way! I am soooo thrilled for her.

Nothing else earth shattering or thought provoking for today!


On to my replies to comments from yesterday:

Crystal, yeah, my husband is getting tired of me staring at myslf in the bathroom mirror!! LOL But he is very proud of me!

Biz, what can I say? Not following you would be like telling my daughter not to listen to Hannah Montana! ROTFLMAO!

Ed and Jenn, Yes, I am hoping to peel off another 10 lbs...so come on let's just do it!

4 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

Remember we are supposed to limit our carbs on P3 but add fats back in slowly. Just FYI. (Though I think I skipped straight from P3 to P4) LOL!

Good job with the losses and program hon.....and YES!! Experiment. LOL That is a ton of fun. :P

Crystal

Crystal Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed & Jennifer said...

What a nice calm post today! Glad things are working out for you and the fam!

I'm totally crackin' up about what you wrote to Biz and the Hannah Montana comment-LOL!

Oh yeah and the chili over the egg...yum! So no meat in the chili right?

Another day down...phew!

BizBuzz said...

ADD THEM SLOWLY! I am so happy the thing with your daughter is leveling out. That can be too much stress when your kids are not happy. Nice loss!