Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Every little bit helps!

VLCD 23
Yesterday 177.4
Today 177.2
Loss of <.2>
Total lost 18.6

Ok, Today I am just glad to have a loss! I know my body must be in somewhat of a catch up phase because of the losses that I have had recently.

Alot of people wanted to know what the "Danskin" is. Well it is a Woman Only Sprint Distance Triathlon. Sprint means that it is shorter than a regular one. You swim 1/2 mile, bike 12 miles and run 3 miles. It is one of the most positive and awe inspiring things that I have ever done! There are women of every age, shape, size, and physical ability out there. Families show up and cheer their member on with balloons, signs, and whatnot. No one can come in last, because Sally Edwards, the spokesperson always comes in last.

The first time I did it, I was scared to death! But it was the most incredible high during and when I finished! Anyway, here is the link. http://www.danskin.com/triathlon.html

Sorry this is short and sweet today, but I have to deal with issues at my daughter's school.

On to comments from yesterday.

Biz, If I didn't "do as you do" I wouldn't have done this protocol!!!! You are my cyber hero/goddess!!!!

Lili, There I posted the links for the Danskin above. It really is cool.

Ed And Jenn, Yes, that's me, soon to be hot mama! ROTFL!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Ok, this is getting kinda scary, more than one of us only had a .2 loss!!! HA!

Girl, you know my motto right? Any loss is a good loss!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Cool, thanks for the link! That sounds amazing! When do you start training?

Hey, where are your shoes on your virtual you? j/k

.2 is better than nothin, your having a fab round!