Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Marching On!

VLCD 24
Yesterday 177.2
Today 176.2
Loss of <1.0>
Total lost 19.6


Ok, ladies and gents, I only have a few minutes this morning. We are having some issues at my daughter's school and I need to attend to them. Plus work, plus be a wife, you ladies know the drill! LOL

One of the best things that happened yesterday is that I stumbled upon a brand spanking new pair of jeans in my closet that are the right size for me now! I didn't even remember that I had them! When I reached for them, I was thinking that they were an old pair of capris, and I was going to see if the fit! It was great, because I had come home from a meeting with a client, and was trying to hurry up to the school to address the issues that are going on, and voila! I got a nice little present!

Also, this is the birthday that will never end! Some friends showed up last night at our house, with yet another cake for Her Royal Highness, and a present. I still didn't cheat!

Biz, you are sooo right, any loss is a good loss! As far as the same losses, maybe our bodies are syncing togather like they sometimes do for TOM!

Ed and Jenn, I will start the official training with my group the middle of April. But as soon as I am done with the round I will have to start training to get caught up! Hey, and watch it about my shoes. I'm a southern girl, aren't we SUPPOSED to be barefoot??? LOL

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOOT! Another pound GONE AND you fit into some unexpected pants, what could be better???

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well thanks Biz for writing what I was going to write! You pulled a one pounder on VLCD 24? Dang girl! Your daily averages are really good! You are being rewarded for not having any of the cake!

You better wear those cute new pants of yours because before you know it they'll be fallin' off that skinny little body!