Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5..or maybe 7...

VLCD 38
Yesterday 170.8
Today 169.0
Loss of <1.8>
Total lost 26.8

I am a very happy camper! :O) I can't believe that I am getting such great losses so close to the end. I may have to stretch my p2 by 2 more days and end on Wednesday the 27. Unfortunately I can't stretch it any more than that, because the first 2 weeks of March I have to do 2 short business trips. Plus I gotta start training!

Yesterday was a whirlwind day for me. Work was horrible! Lunch was ground beef with a little beef bouillion to make it have some juice, and Mrs. Dash's Chipolte seasoning and cumin on top of a bed a shredded lettuce, topped with a chopped fresh tomato. Closest thing to a taco that I could do. Then it was my turn to drive for dance. Left 4 girls at dance, ran home to eat dinner, cottage cheese and strawberries. Then ran to Sonic and picked up dinner for the girls,. I had to feed them all, because I had to feed mine in the car. We had a meeting at church for her first communion. So we got home about 9 pm, and I was pooped!

OK, on to do what I have to do for work...now through Friday will be awful in the mortgage biz!

But I can't forget my cyber friends! On to comments:

Biz, I'll take whatever loss I can get right now!

Jenn, Ok, come on to Austin and do the Danskin with me! And get your Mom to do it too! Oh, and we LOOOVE REI! Right now we are also looking for a kayak. Hubby isn't much of a "get in the water" person, but he loves it that DD and I are. So the kayak would be mainly for her and me. We have a pop up camper and go camping quite a bit.

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Are you friggin' kidding me...1.8-Shelly!!! I want your HCG! That is awesome!

Sounds like you have a lot going on, try not to work too hard!

Keep it up girl...dang!

applebottomblues said...

OMG! 1.8 this late in the game! Yaaaay Shelly!

I missed your post yesterday so I just read it. Girl you are rockin out those marathons! I've thought about doing the Leukemia Society marathon ever since I helped sponsor a friend of mine. What a rush that must be!