Thursday, February 21, 2008

4.......

VLCD 39

Yesterday 169.0

Today 168.0

Loss of <1.0>

Total Lost 27.8



Ok, I can't stand it!!!! I am sooooo happy!!! Where are these losses coming from??? The ONLY thing that I have done differently is that I upped my HCG a tad last week after I was so blooming hungry. I went from 125 to 150ish. I knew that I had mixed plenty, and would be ending next week, so I figured what the heck.



Also, I ordered 2 books on Amazon about sports nutrition. They should arrive today. After I devour them this weekend, I'll feel better about my tentative eating plans!



Also, dd's soccer practice starts Monday. And I'll be grinning like the Cheshire Cat!!!



So all in all, even though work is impossible right now, I am a very happy camper!



Not much else going on.

Jenn, Thanks for the encouragement! I really don't know where it's coming from ...except maybe my incredible shrinking booty! ROTFL

Monica, I truly am in shock! But I 'll take every ounce!

3 comments:

applebottomblues said...

WHAT!!! What's in that batch you mixed! I'm doing the happy dance for you this morning.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! GO Shelly GO!

Crystal Lee said...

Grrrrlll What a week for you! Congrats. :D I havent been able to see anyones blogs until today. Sorry I havent been in the cheering squad this week but that is why. :P
Life is good. :D

Crystal