Thursday, February 7, 2008

One Day Closer

VLCD 25
Yesterday 176.2
Today 176.0
Loss of <.2>
Total 19.8

Ok guys, work and home life have me on the edge! We are dealing with some issues at our daughter's school, and I am sad, and mad at the same time. We will most likely be moving our daughter to private school. What makes me mad is that we moved to this neighborhood for the school!!! At the same time I am sad, because it's like a small dream shattered. I cannot believe that in order to provide for the safety and positive learning environment, that I am going to have to move my child to private school!

That's it for today.

Biz, Yeah the pants thing was a definite BONUS! i really needed some that fit!

Ed and Jenn, Well I'm wearing them, but falling off my body even when I lose more won't be an issue....not with this bubble butt! Baby's got Back!! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's such an ordeal! I moved to this area for the school for my daughter too -- I guess I'm lucky it's working out -- so far. Great job with the losses!

BizBuzz said...

Ugh, gosh, I am so sorry, it just bites when it has to do with your kids ya know? Well, she might be getting a better education, let's think on that!

BizBuzz said...

Oh and btw - stress will cause a stall...or not so much loss.

Ed & Jennifer said...

You know everything always works out for the best right?! So sorry you're having to deal with "issues!"

You have a lot going on and to be on this protocol and not be able to eat the problems away can be a challenge but you are doing sooo good-way to be strong!