Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF!!!!

VLCD 26
Yesterday 176.0
Today 175.4
Loss Of <.6>
Total Lost 20.4



Ok, as if this week hasn't been weird enough, yesterday, a new client invited me to lunch. Well, since I do this quite frequently, I've gotten really good at carrying my dressing and having a salad with chicken or beef. So no worries right? I am a pro at this!

So I arrive at their office, and we take care of business first. Well, they are always looking at their watches, because we have a lunch reservation...at a charity luncheon!!! It's a once a month thing to benefit their Historical Society, and it's prepared by a local chef, preplated and then served by volunteers!!! All I could think about was what Dr. S wrote about diplomats...and then laugh! I decided that it was what it was, and to eat the best I could, and just not sweat the small stuff. So I enjoyed the Eggs Benedict, without the bread, I enjoyed the strawberry spinach salad with pecans in a vanilla vinagrette. I even enjoyed a few of the roasted cubed potatoes. Then I chose what appeared to be the least dangerous, and smallest dessert off of the dessert tray. It was mini waffles made like a sandwich filled with a cream cheese that had cinnamon, and other spices mixed in, topped with fresh strawberries. There were 2 on a plate, and I ate one.
That is the most food that I have eaten in a month almost! And I was stuffed, and I wasn't even hungry last night!!!!!! I made myself eat a bowl of cabbage soup with one egg plus an egg white, because I knew that the one egg at lunch hadn't been enough protein.

But the point is, I didn't behave like an addict! On my way home I had to stop and get more fruit and broth, and they had valentines caca everywhere...didn't even really get my attention! I know that I should have no reason to doubt that
this diet works. I guess as I am now closer to the end of my round, and knowing that I will have to experiment on P3 with some carbs because of my Danskin Training, that in reality I am scared to death that I will gain all this weight right back.

Ok, tonight is Chili Supper at our school. I won last year. I was thinking about making Protocol cabbage chili...hehehe, but I think that I will stick with the winning recipe from last year.

Thanks for listening!

On to comments from yesterday:

Lili, you know, who knew that being a parent was such hard work! I just bawled yesterday at the injustice that is being done to my daughter.

Biz, I believe whole heartedly that if I will be still and listen, I will know what the right thing to do is. But you are right it DOES bite!

Ed and Jenn, Thanks, you are right. She will get a better education I think. And everything WILL work out for the best.

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

YOu made EXCELLENT choices, good for you! And you still had a loss, what is THAT about??? WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Ed & Jennifer said...

WHATEVER! You ate all that and still lost...booo-yawww! Your body is cooperating very nicely. What a great reward to yourself.

About P3 you just have to make as good of choices like you make on P2. You won't gain it back as long as you keep it under control! People start gaining when they start eating like they used to before the protocol. We'll help you through it all okay?!

Have a great weekend!

Crystal Lee said...

Wow girl nice lunch. You had me at waffles. LOL
I would not worry so much about P3. You seem to have a strong will power (more so than me) HA! I believe you will be just fine. Okay so tell me how many rounds is this for you? Is it your first?

On my first P3 I gained about 6 lbs immediately then lost 3 then gained 2 then lost 1 so forth and so on until after about 3 weeks (like Dr. S stated) my body balanced back out to my LIW. I just added the fats in WAAAAy too fast. Such as eating an entire bowl of white cheese dip and chicken fajitas everyday! LOL But my body still came back to normal hon. :D

So happy for you!
Crystal
TNGal80