Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ok, Ready to Move On!

VLCD 40
Yesterday 167.2
Today 166.8
Loss of <.4>
Total lost 29.0

Can't believe that I still lost this morning! Especially after I ate 2 chocolate covered apples slices that were in my edible bouquet that was delivered to me on Friday. I have been sooo good on this protocol, But I'm sorry, it was delivered to me!!! It was a thank you from the Girl Scouts for running all the cookie booth locations for our service unit. And just in case you are wondering, I ate 2 more today!

My books on sports nutrition came and one is really good, and the other is kind of lame. I'm still reading and digesting, so no posts yet.

I will have a better update tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for keeping me honest!

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Mrs. LOSER! Just checkin' in real quick! Some read a book to make them sleepy, me I read blogs!

You're still going strong...as always! And what? Chocolate covered apples...OMG!

applebottomblues said...

Still great losses goin on over here I see.

Good idea to just have the chocolate covered apples in small doses. I'm sure that's why you still lost. I guess you could share the edible bouquet with someone else too. Either way, you've had incredible losses. Can you believe you're almost at 30lbs lost this round! Amazing!