Sunday, February 3, 2008

I survived Hannah Montana!

VLCD 21

Yesterday 179

Today 179

Loss of .0

Total loss 16.8





Ok, Yesterday was very fast, very expensive, but I actually had fun, and more importantly, my daughter had a blast on her 8th b-day. We started out at the theatre, an hour and a half before the show time, and it paid off. We were first in line for the 3:10 pm showing. I am so glad that I had 2 other Moms there helping with this group of 7 girls! I had only planned for 2 Mom's, but then, my daughter wanted to invite a friend from out of town, so since they were staying with us, I had to invite her too! I only bought 10 tickets, so it was 7 girls and 3 Moms! I was so glad to have the extra Mom along! It really helped with bathroom breaks, getting the Movie Meals, etc!



I won't bore you with all the details, but the movie was well done. The girls were on the very back row, so they got to dance whenever they wanted to. Afterwards we did presents and cake at a Tea Parlour, complete with China tea cups, scones, finger sandwiches, and Dress up clothes! They LOVED it!



My best part of this whole thing is how I have been able to stay on protocol during the WHOLE weekend! Of course yesterday, it was very hard! But not one teensy weeensy bite of hot buttered popcorn, chocolate, scone, or birthday cake passed my lips!!!!



I figured that I would not be down anything to day, because I made my outstanding oriental tasting cabbage soup last night, and it had quite a bit of Braggs in it. I am just glad that I wasn't up! I did manage to have at least one cup of Dandelion tea, so maybe that helped me.



On another high note, I wore a pair of capris that were from '06, right after I finished the Danskin Triathlon! WooHoo!


Biz, I am nothing if not stubborn and pig headed!!! Just ask my whole family! So persevere I shall!

Monica, I think that switching to .125, coupled with the Dandelion Tea has made a big difference for me!

Ed And Jenn, Hey, thanks for stopping by! So our daughters are only about 2 weeks apart! HM has a great marketing team is all that I have to say! Thank goodness she seems to be better grounded than Brittaney!

Lili, Thanks! I'll definitely take a 4.8 loss for the week!

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh, so glad you survived! No wonder why you didn't lose...your body is trying to recoup from all that singing and dancing YOU were doing too! LOL
Yeah, so our girls are the same age, too cool! I thought it was great to have a millennium baby!
Can you believe it's been 8 years?!

So what is your goal weight, and what's your goal for this round?

Crystal Lee said...

OMG I so love you already! Dandi tea supporter! LOL
Hmmmmm so Hannah Montana (I am singing the super man song in my head right now LOL)
I am a Hannah fan too! I am glad the party went smoothly and you did not cheat one bit. Girl give me some of that will power. :)
Nice to "read" you and I will be back. Take care!

Crystal
TNGal80