Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life is Grand!

VLCD 30
Yesterday 174.4
Today 172.8
Loss of <1.6>
Total lost 23

Woohoo, Woohoo! You know, life is truly grand. I have found a protocol that works, and I am sharing my knowledge with friends. My goals through the last days of R1 are to stay positve, focused, and grateful!

I don't really post on any of the boards, but I do skim them for insight, and encouragement, and I really get disheartened when someone is unkind, especially to newbies. There is no reason to be condescending and rude! This protocol is a lifesaver, for heaven's sake! And it by no means is propietary. I think that that attitude ties right in to Biz's blog the other day. Most people don't want others to succeed.

My hubby looked at me yesterday, and said,"Wow, now you can really tell!" Of course he says that every other day....but I certainly don't get tired of hearing it! Thank goodness he is a supporter, not a saboteur!

So today, I will go out and be a supportive, positive wife, mother, friend, and business colleague.

Replies to yesterday's comments:

Crystal, Hey friend! Yes, I know that carbs aren't part of p3, but I am walk/jogging a 10k run the end of March, and will start training as well for my Danskin Triathlon soon after I complete this p2. So I am going to have to experiment with adding in carbs, or else I won't be able to train.

Becca, Hey thanks for stopping by! I am very pleased with my losses!

Jenn, uhhhhh, the chili um uh, uh, did have meat in it?? It was my prize winning recipe, and ir rocked! LOL That's why I only had a teensy eensy little bit! LOL

Biz, hey, I'm emailing you in a bit, surely 2 smart women like us can help me not gain on p3!

6 comments:

Crystal Lee said...

(And she says) OOOOOHHHH Makes sense. :) Didnt know you were a runner! Hooray for you hon! My husband and I are going to do a marathon once the weight if officially off to celebrate my new found self. :)

WOW Look at that loss!! Loving it Loving it! :D So glad you have a support system too. My husband is the best! He will get up and weigh with me because he is excited. He knows I am doing well this round and he keeps telling me how proud he is of me. :D

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey you unstoppable LOSER! Now where did that 1.6 come from? H*ll yeah girlfriend! And you bet your sweet A** hubby is noticing!

You are doing sooooo good! I'm really starting to get excited about working out again and defining this bod! I love to work out and can't wait to start up again! So how long of a break do you plan on taking-have you thought about it yet?

You rock sista!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the reminder to post -- xoxoxox!!! Great loss! And, girl, you are looking mighty fine in that bathing suit!! Thanks again.

Becca said...

Oh man you are still having such great losses and on day 30? How do you do it? I'm sneaking by with a .2 or .4 per day.
But good for you, don't mind me I'm just jealous! LOL!

BizBuzz said...

WOW! That loss is STUNNING this late in the game. Doesn't this all feel just GRAND????

I have your email, let me chew on it a bit ok? We will prevail!

applebottomblues said...

OMG Girl! look at you go! I was just catching up on your blog and all I see is Loss Loss LOSS! WOO HOO for you!