Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quick "Honesty" Post

LIW 166.8
Today 171.8
Over 5.0

Needed to post to keep myself honest! Thursday I was soooo bad! I ate like I would never gain! Fuddruckers for lunch, and then Fresh Plus "BUFFET" for dinner...geeesh. No exercise either!

Yesterday I was up more than today...and I was bad yesterday too! I had fried catfish for dinner, complete with fries! ( At least I oven baked them! ) And let us not forget the 3 beers that I had! Or all the snickers mini's that I ate while we watched E.T. ,the movie.

Oh well, I did do 4.5 miles run, jog, mostly walk....

Happy Easter everyone, we are off to the park.

Becca, I'll try to be a better example! LOL

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey you are a good example with your exercise routine. I just need to follow your lead! I'm still slacking off in that department. Maybe once our guests leave I'll get back to a routine.
And I succumbed to the lure of the easter candy too, so don't feel alone...