Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not the Day that I had Envisioned

LIW 166.8

Today 170.0

Over 3.2



Calories yesterday approximately 1100

Exercise none



Ok, I had my Jay Robb Protein shake for breakfast, with half a cup of milk, about 1/4 cup of non fat yogurt, and frozen mixed berries. Also threw in 2 tsp of fiber, because I was feeling "puffy" LOL



Lunch I went to Chipotle and had the chicken salad, no dressing, no sour cream, no guacamole, just added the black beans and tomato salsa.



Dinner was at 11:30 pm, ahem, and consisted of 1 cup of whole milk plain yogurt ( Hubby bought the wrong kind) and fresh strawberries. I also ate 3 small water crackers.



The reason dinner was so late, and that I got no exercise in was because we were at the ER all evening with our daughter getting stitches in her knee. She gashed her knee open at soccer practice, and needed stitches.



So all in all I was pleased with my day. I made sure that I drank enough water. And I peed all day! LOL I really think that there is alot to be said for getting enough water. Saturday at Seaworld, I know that I didn't get enough water.



I am going to sneak out at lunch and go to the YMCA, I need my exercise!!!

Jenn, I am on my way over to visit...are you sore?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hi~ just checking in to catch up on what's been happening with you. Oh man, I hope your daughter is okay. It's always gut wrenching when they hurt themselves even if it's not life threatening. You just don't want to see them in pain...
Congrats on bringing that weight down. You're getting closer and closer to your LIW. Soon!
Hope today is better for you...