Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gotta Stop the Creep!

LIW 166.8
Today 170.2
Over 3.4

Well, I really do still feel bloated....but I am inching the wrong way! Yesterday, I had eggs for breakfast, with a tomato and some feta cheese. Lunch was, ahem, tortilla soup, with waaay too many chips. Dinner was eye roast, with roasted veggies, and strawberries with whipped cream for dessert. Oh! And several glasses of antioxident rich wine!

Exercise has been sorely lacking this week too. Monday will be a new beginning! It has to wait until Monday, because my daughter and I are off to Houston for the Rodeo. We have Hannah Montana tickets for tomorrow's performance, and we are going to spend the night tonight with some friends tonight, and probably go to Kemah.

For those that asked, the article about weightloss, and protein days was in Ladies Home Journal, April issue.

"See" you all on Monday!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey you, you know it was the Tortilla Soup right? Don't worry, be good today and it will disappear.

Thanks for the direction on the article. WOO HOO - I am purchasing that one for sure!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well what's up with cute Shelly over here? How is everything going? I wonder if you are still over LIW and if it's due to working out!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Now that I'm at my goal I want everyone else to hurry up and get there!

That article is great! I need to go purchase it too. It makes sense to any diet huh?!

Keep doing good and please give us an update! I think about you! OMG, how was Hannah Montana?

Becca said...

Hey have fun at the Rodeo and the Hannah Montana concert! Lots of screaming girls I bet...
Hope you're maintaining okay. I'm still over my LIW about 3 to 4 lbs too so I know what you're feeling. I really need to get serious and work on it! LOL!