Sunday, March 2, 2008

I'm Sooo Tired!

LIW 166.8
Today 168.8
2.0 over





I am only posting in the interest of keeping myself honest! LOL I was a very good girl yesterday, except that I ate dinner at 9 pm. That's entirely too late!



Did an hour spin class yesterday with hubby. That was sooo intense! I am sooo sore today! So this morning will be my walk/jog for a little recovery. I'm not suprised that I am up .2 since I also learned that while your muscles are recovering, they take on more water!



So some of you may remember that I couldn't wait to see some of the women from soccer and Danskin to watch their expressions. Well, I got that pleasure this week! Monday was the first practice for soccer, and while only one person said anything, ( a friend) the rest did double takes! Then yesterday, at spin class, one of the hard core Danskin people was there, and she was like , "Hi! I haven't seen you in forever! You look great!"



Ok, today I will have to do a modified protein day, since we have friends coming over for dinner. I still need to plug in my dinner to calorie-count.com, though, because I might not have eaten enough yesterday.

5 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

OMG, I'm tired just reading about your workout! YOU GO GIRL! Yes, working out and sore muscles will make you retain water so I wouldn't worry about the slight gain.

I'm so glad you were able to show off your cute little self to the other soccer Moms! You know they were thinking "she looks gooood!" Wait until they see you 6 months from now!!!

How many cals you eating each day?

applebottomblues said...

Hey you.... I start my excercising tomorrow morning and I'm expecting to do a steak day the next day with the water retention since I'm so close to my 2 lbs overage right now.

Wasn't it nice to go back to the gym and be SMALLER than when you left?! I'm looking forward to seeing my gym buddies too :)

BizBuzz said...

Shelly!!! I feel SO SO SO SO SO horrible not getting with you before I left. I thought I would have time to answer your questions when I got here, not thinking about my internet connection just plain SUCKING - and I haven't been able to get online. GEESH!!!

And look at you - can you drop me a line - you have my email, and let me know if there is anything I can help with? I will have better connection this week. But it looks like I might have been to late??? I am so sorry. Beat me with a wet noodle ok???

MISSING YOU!!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Shelly...where are you? I miss you-c'mon give us all the juicy details of your P3!

Becca said...

Hi Shelly, just catching up on all the blogs that I've been missing while I travelled! Woo Hoo for you getting back to the danskin training and giving all those other danskin ladies something to gossip about! What a great feeling that must be.
I'm glad to hear you're doing so well with P3 and don't worry you are still in the 2lb range and since it's all water weight anyway you'll be down again tomorrow!