Saturday, March 15, 2008

Officially P4

LIW 166.8
Today 171.0
Over 4.2

Calories yesterday, approx 2000
Exercise 3.1 Mile run/jog/walk

BOOOOOO! I know that it's just a number, but I want to be PERFECT!!! So I took my measurements, and only one is up...my waist... by .25 of an inch. Hips are down, thighs are down, even my calves are down. So overall, I'm down by another .5 of an inch. Why can't I be happy about THAT????

Maybe it's because work is terribly frustrating and annoying right now....anyway, as my Daddy used to say, I have the same clothes to get glad in. And I promise that I will.

We are off to Seaworld today, so I'm keeping this short! I promise that my "pissy" mood will pass!

Jenn, I haven't done any protein days...I've just been a rebel! P3 has not been as picture perfect as P2 was!

Monica, I just have to focus on the postive and working out is a positive!

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

SeaWorld? What? You are always doing something fun! We love SeaWorld (it's my fav). So how was it? How you doing today?

That's great to hear about the measurements. I measured this morning and my waist was also up
.25 but everything else is the same-phewww! Are you seeing your body get tight from exercising? Are you also using weights?

Ed & Jennifer said...

"I have the same clothes to get glad in" I love it!!!