Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gearing up for the Danskin

LIW 166.8
Today 172.4
Over 5.6

I redid my blog last night instead of posting. Suffice it to say that my attention to my diet was nil over the holiday! But I had fun, an dthe weather cooperated, so Easter was great!

I am having the hardest time being consistent with my exercise! I think that because work is so unbelievably crazy, that I just burn out and want the time to relax...oh well, in 3 more weeks, I won't have a choice! That's when our training group starts.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Ok, so guess who is finally BACK HOME! Love the new look of the blog! WOW! Totally cool! Girl? 5+ over LIW is totally COOL! Don't fret, it will come off.

We need to get together eh?

Ed & Jennifer said...

Nothin like a new blog to spice things up...I love it!!!

You're probably not feeling the exercise so much because you KNOW you'll be working your butt off soon enough.

Just so you know-you have been a major inspiration to me. I try to imagine when I'm jogging or walking that I'm training for a marathon or the Danskin-what a woman!!!!

Don't worry about your small gain you'll burn it off. That's what I keep telling myself-LOL!