Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Taking Care Of Things

LIW 166.8
Today 171.0
Over 4.2

This will be a quickie post because I am running late. But I wanted to throw out some food for thought.

How well do you take care of your beloved pet? Your car? Your garden? Do you devote even 1/10th as much time to thoughtfully planning for your own care? This is what I am rhinking about today. What are your thoughts?

Training is going well. I rocked last evening on our outdoor ride! Gosh, I love to ride!!!! Today, I will get into the pool at some point. Tomorrow is hill training. ( Running, ugh! )

This weekend I get to help take 12 Brownies camping...Weeeeee! So if anyone knows of any cute, quick S.W.A.P.S., PLEASE let me know. We have to make 30 of them! We are going with another troop, so I think that the girls will have fun.

Everyone have a great day!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Shelly, you're getting that weight down! Good Job.
I didn't even know what a SWAP was. As you can tell I wasn't a scout. I had to look it up. And I found this site that had a bunch of cute things on it. In case you haven't seen it already:
http://www.scoutingweb.com/scoutingweb/program/CraftsSwaps.htm

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't know what a swap was either.... great job with the training -- you know, of course, that being over your LIW is most likely due to building more muscle -- which weighs more than fat, etc... I'm sure you know that, but just wanted to remind you. Boy, are you busy!

LindsayLoo said...

Hi Shelly! I just started the diet. eeck! Hope you are doing well! :)