Monday, April 28, 2008

2 Quickies in a Row!

LIW 166.8
Today 173.6
Over 6.8

I survived our campout! The girls had a blast! We were incredibly fortunate with the weather. All is good! We have the best leader for our girls! She is so awesome. I don't have that talent.

OK, I am posting a link to a show called "The Mike and Juliet Show" Tuesday, they will be airing a segment on HCG with Ed and Jenn, from our blogger community. Here is the link to where to watch in your area. http://www.mandjshow.com/where-to-watch/

Please watch and tell our your friends to watch as well!

I am off to Houston for a conference. I will be back tomorrow night, just in time for running again with my Danskin group!

3 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Campouts are so much fun with a bunch of girls. I sometimes go with my aunts girl scout troup. It's always a blast (when it doesn't rain). Have fun in houston!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in!

Becca said...

Glad you had fun camping. You're braver than I am. We love to camp, but now we have a camping trailer. The only way to go!!! We do take our grandkids whenever we can so I guess I'm brave too! LOL...

You are a busy woman... Take care!