Saturday, April 5, 2008

Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood!

LIW 166.8

Today 170.0

Over 3.2


I wrote this last night, and failed to post it!

Oh my gosh! Today has been the most beautiful day! Perfect temperatures, no clouds, no humidity, just perfect!




My cute little pie isn't working right now, so you get the readers digest condensed version! Breakfast yesterday was 1 waffle with 1 oz of Jarlsberg cheese. Lunch was half of a veggie skillet, which consisted of scrambled eggs, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and a few hash browns. Also had 1/2 of a buttered English Muffin. Dinner was a really good extra thin crust Margherita Pizza. It was about 1350 calories, 40% fat, 30% carbs, and 20% protein.



I have been thinking all day today about not being hungry on Thursday, and really not being hungry yesterday either. Because today, I HAVE been hungry! So is it possible to listen to your body? Is it remotely conceivable that if we pay the least bit of attention, that we can tell what we need? Today, I have had approximately 2100 calories, and now I am no longer hungry. Today I'm at approximately 42% fat, 18 % protein, and 40% carbs. I guess that tomorrow will tell! Ok,my weight this morning is 170.4 and I'm fine with that!



We are doing anothere bike ride tomorrow morning, so I probably won't post until the evening.

Biz, Yes, I KNOW that 1200 calories aren't enought, but like I said above, I just wasn't hungry! Thank you for looking out for me!

Lili, I'm actually on P4 now, and plan on staying on p4 until after the Danskin, when I will do a short round of p2.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey cool color coding on Friday's pie... that works for me!
You're doing great and listening to your body telling you to eat!
But sometimes you need to eat when you aren't really hungry even if it's a handfull of nuts to keep your body functioning.
Good luck on the training...