Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I stalled for 2 days, but...

I feel reasonably certain that I will have a good loss tomorrow. My hubby says my breath gets really bad! And I've been really thirsty today, so I have peeed my brains out!!!

The best part about this diet is that I really am not tempted, by anything! I mean we have over 100 boxes of GS cookies here, and I could care less! Now I will tell you that I will be freezing some Lemonades and some Thin Mints, for phase four!

Got to work on the breath!

Forgot my Stats!

Start 195.8
Today 186.2
VLCD 10
Today's loss <.60>
Total loss 9.6

2 comments:

applebottomblues said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
applebottomblues said...

You know.... that's the same exact skin I chose when I started my blog too :)

You've had some really good progress so far & I feel you on the peeing like crazy thing. I've been really thirsty too and I didn't know that would happen.

Keep up the good work... you're doing great!