Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Doing the happy dance!

VLCD 17
yesterday 182.8
today 180.6
loss of <2.2>
total 14.2

I have been so swamped with work and family, that I can barely keep my head above water!

So what a sweet suprise when I stepped up on the scale this morning! I really didn't expect it, because I had the whole serving of beef fajitas that came with my fajita salad last night at dinner.

I do think that last weeks seesawing was because of a set point and salt. So hopefully, I am past that, and on my way to the new decade!

I REALLY want to get as much off as possible this round, because I probably won't be able to do another round until after the 4th of July.

You see, I do the Danskin Triathlon each year! This will be my third year, and I am looking forward to doing it without as much weight! I hope to be at 165-170 when I start training the middle of March. I know that I will gain some, at the beginning of training, because I'll be adding back in sugars and starches. Anyway, it's still off a bit!

Ok, what I have done differently. I reduced my HCG to .125 on Sunday. My reasoning was that my breasts were sore. Yesterday I was starving and wanting so badly to cheat too. It was also 72 hours since I had lowered my dose. After eating all that beef last night, I was satisfied. I have NO idea if these tweaks have made any impact, or if it simply "is what it is!" I'm probably over analyzing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rockin' loss!!!

Thanks for you sweet comment on my site -- I have to update my list of bloggers, there are so many new and great ones around now!

applebottomblues said...

Oh my goodness... we ARE similar! I switched to 125 today because my eye was twitching so much & I think my last week of low losses was do to a set point & salt as well. It's nice to have a P2 buddy. It's hard not to over analyze... Just gotta let it Do what it Do and you are doing great. 2.2 Loss... WOW! WTG!

BizBuzz said...

It's about time I get here, I am ALWAYS late to the party!!!

Good attitude, you will go far with that attitude, believe you me! I am going to add you to my blog now!