Thursday, May 29, 2008

Loving Life!



11 days until the Danskin! I have learned so much about myself, nutrition, exercise, pushing yourself to the limit, and the power of comraderie. I can't wait to share it all with you....but I gotta make it through these last 11 days, 2 more days of school, and our vacation to South Padre Island.
Just a couple of stats: Weight this morning was 171.8, exactly 4 lbs over my LIW, so I am good there. I have lost another inch and a half over all, but mainly from my hips and thighs! Woohoo! So I am definitely building muscle.
I miss all of you guys! And I promise to be a regular again soon. I have so much that I want to share with you all!

6 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Yaaay! It's so close now! I know you must be so excited. You've had a really good P3 and sounds like you've really tightened up nicely. Great job!

Crystal Lee said...

Hey girlie! So proud of you hon! You are doing great! :) I am checking back in on a regular basis now. I started my new round today. Round 4 for me.
Keep up posted...especially about that vacation! WOW!
Crystal
TNGAL80

Becca said...

Hi Shelly,

Good to hear you're still doing great. I think the Danskin thing is just awesome and it's awesome that you were able to do it at a better weight this year.
I know you will probably be happy and sad when you're done, but we'll be glad to have you back on a more regular basis!
Good luck to you lady!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Shell, I mean SuperWoman!

Just want ya to know we're
cheering you on! We can't wait to hear all about it!

Becca said...

Hey, Shelly,

I saw you posted a comment on my blog so I popped on over to get the latest update. BUT THERE ISN'T ONE!!!!!

So please let us know how you're doing lady... Or you can always email me... beccabetts@yahoo.com

applebottomblues said...

Hey girl! How as Danskin? I'm started my 3rd round earlier this week and I was looking for my P2 partner! Any plans on starting again soon?